It is very easy & quick to order a digital coat of arms on our website!
Just follow the steps below:
1- Send us a Form or Email
The client sends us an email to email@example.com describing the coat of arms (with some pictures if necessary)
or can also send the request through our form.
2 – Cost
After defining the characteristics of the coat of arms, we will provide the price valuation.
3 – Payment
The customer makes the payment and sends us a proof by email.
4 – Delivery of the 1st version
We will send the client the 1st version of his coat of arms, according to what was initially accorded.
ATTENTION: The delivery time for this first version is approximately 1 week (depending on the volume of orders in progress).
5 – Final adjustments
If he so wishes the client may ask us to do some small changes to his coat of arms.
ATTENTION: It’s possible that after seeing the final result the customer wants to make some adjustment. However, if instead of a minor change he wishes to make a fundamental one, which has not been initially stipulated, we might charge an extra fee for this extra service (as this implies extra hours of work).
6- Delivery of the final version
We will send the client by email 14 final versions of his coat of arms, in different sizes & backgrounds, which can be used on multiple situations.
Our goal is that our clients can be 100% satisfied with our work. But to avoid doubts or constraints we would like to leave some clarifications that must be taken into account when ordering:
- We will only start working after the client payment.
- We don’t do research unless the client place an order (and this may have an extra cost)
- The price evaluation will be made according to the complexity of the coat of arms and after discussing it with the client.
- For insignias and medals, the client should provide its design, description or photos.
- After the delivery of the 1st version, we are available to make some small unrequested changes.
- Any other big change requested besides the initial combination will have extra an cost (thus avoiding making corrections indefinitely).
- The images displayed on our website can serve as models and examples of our work.
- We send the client a digital art by email and not a handmade drawing.
- We do not provide images in editable or vector formats, unless when its specifically asked.